This website stores cookies on your device to improve your website experience and provide more personalized services to you on this website and through other media. To find out more about the cookies we use, see our Cookie Policy.If you click "Accept", we will use your information to serve you better with improved and customized services and for marketing purposes. If you click "Decline", we will not track your personal information on the website except to the extent required to honor your preference so that we do not have to cause inconvenience by asking you to make this choice again unless you clear the cookies.Learn more






The Mobile Advertising Ecosystem Beyond Facebook

发布在 February 25, 2014  •  Has Offers

The mobile advertising landscape is experiencing rapid change and growth. With the rise of smartphone use and technologies to better serve and track mobile ads, we’ve seen an explosion in the amount of money being spent on mobile advertising over the past few years and that trend is only expected to continue. Gartner Research estimates that global mobile advertising spend was $13.1 billion USD in 2013 and is projected to rise to almost $42 billion USD by 2017.

Of the estimated $13.1 billion spent on mobile advertising in 2013, Facebook accounted for $3.28B or approximately 25%. There’s no doubt Facebook plays a major role in mobile marketers budgets and strategies. But, with that said, there are hundreds of other mobile advertising players who collectively make up the other 75% of the mobile advertising pie.

With Mobile World Congress in session, we wanted to take a moment to point out who some of the major players are in this 75% and show our support for their growing businesses. It is our mission to provide transparent, unbiased technology that allows these companies to more easily work with their clients and continue to expand the mobile ad industry.

How did we determine the rankings?

With over 375 integrated partners on MobileAppTracking, we wanted to point out the top 25 based on three equally weighted factors (Revenue Per Install, Install Volume, and Client Adoption). To be clear, this is only their size and performance related to MobileAppTracking and does not account for their business that exists on their own or other platforms. While we are the first to admit that this ranking methodology isn’t perfect, it is a strong indicator of the platforms and partners making major waves, and checking this list against market trends does suggest significant relevance.

The top 25 advertising partners

1. Google AdWords

Google Mobile Ads can help you achieve your performance marketing objectives to win new customers, grow leads and earn conversions. Mobile ads appear on mobile devices in Google search results, on content websites, in apps and video. Use them to put your business in front of people as they use their smartphones and tablets throughout the day. Google Mobile Ads can also help you fulfill your branding goals. Make an impact with engaging, interactive, rich-media display ads on the mobile web and in apps.

2. InMobi

Recognized by MIT Technology Review as one of the 50 Disruptive Companies of 2013, InMobi is the world’s largest independent mobile ad network, engaging 759 million consumers across 165 countries. InMobi enables the world’s top brands, developers, and publishers to engage global consumers through mobile advertising. Our mission is to enable consumers and businesses to make smarter decisions. We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global consumers. We help our customers engage consumers in a far more intimate way through mobile advertising. We offer a suite of solutions based on the core principles of simplicity and scale to help engage, retain and grow your consumer base. Our focus on understanding consumer behavior and leveraging big-data to predict user actions enables us to offer these unique solutions that offer the best user experience possible. For more information, please visit or download the InMobi Showcase App on the App Store or Google Play.

Original article posted here.